This year’s Worcestershire Apprenticeships Awards will mark the seventh year of the prestigious awards, having consistently attracted audiences of over 300 people. The 2020 Worcestershire Apprenticeships Awards will celebrate the most successful apprentices, schools, careers leads, training providers and apprenticeship employers across 12 awards on Thursday 12 November 2020, at the Tree Tops Pavilion in West Midland Safari Park.
- Intermediate Level Apprentice of the Year
- Advanced Level Apprentice of the Year
- Higher Level Apprentice of the Year
- Small Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (< 50 employees)
- Medium Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (50 – 249 employees)
- Large Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (> 250 employees)
- School of the Year
- Training Provider of the Year
- Careers Lead of the Year
- Apprenticeship Champion of the Year
The popular celebration event will culminate in the two illustrious overall awards of ‘Worcestershire Apprenticeship Employer of the Year’, and ‘Worcestershire Apprentice of the Year’.
Enter or Nominate for this year’s Worcestershire Apprenticeships Awards on the website link here.
Limited sponsorship opportunities will be available for this year’s awards and organisations are encouraged to register their interest to sponsor or purchase a table at the awards as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.