There are only a few weeks left to enter or nominate for the 2023 Worcestershire Apprenticeships Awards.
2023 will mark the ninth year of the annual awards with the awards evening returning to the West Midland Safari Park in November.
Entries to the awards have now opened with apprentices, employers, schools and training providers in Worcestershire being encouraged to submit their entries or nominations via the online nomination process, before the 14 July deadline.
The 2023 Worcestershire Apprenticeships Awards will celebrate the most successful apprentices, employers, schools, and training providers across 11 categories over the last year.
The 2023 award categories are:
• Intermediate Level Apprentice of the Year
• Advanced Level Apprentice of the Year
• Higher Level Apprentice of the Year
• Small Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (< 50 employees)
• Medium Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (50 – 249 employees)
• Large Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (> 250 employees)
• School of the Year
• Training Provider of the Year
• Apprentice Ambassador of the Year
The popular celebration event will culminate in the two illustrious overall awards of ‘Worcestershire Apprenticeship Employer of the Year’, and ‘Worcestershire Apprentice of the Year’.