- This event has passed.
Worcestershire Apprenticeships – ‘Love your Apprentice’ Employer Webinar
13th July 2020 @ 11:00 am - 11:45 am
The Worcestershire Apprenticeships team are hosting an employer focused webinar on July 13.
The webinar will help employers understand how they can adhere to workplace guidance around social distancing whilst employing and training apprentices in these times, as well as how they can recruit apprentices and the various benefits they offer.
Some of the topics covered will be:
- Supporting Apprentices during furlough and their return to work
- Help and support available from training providers to employers
- Guidance around remote onboarding of apprentices
- 2020/21 recruitment for apprentices
Alongside these topics, attendees will be able to ask their own questions to the panel of speakers during a Live Q&A session.
The team will be joined by guest speakers from local training providers and organisations, these are:
- Nigel Morgan, CEO of Herefordshire & Worcestershire Group Training Association
- Linda Gittings, Apprenticeships and Qualifications Manager at Platform Housing Group
- Tania Hemming, Leader of Business Engagement and Sales at Heart of Worcestershire College
- Gary Woodman, Chief Executive of Worcestershire LEP
The webinar is free to attend and in partnership with the Worcestershire LEP and Worcestershire County Council.
Register your place by filling in the form details below.