1. Choose an Apprenticeships framework or standard for an Apprenticeship in your industry and at a suitable level.
2. Find a training organisation that offers Apprenticeships for your industry (they will handle your Apprentice’s training, qualification and assessment).
3. Check you’re eligible for a grant and apply.
4. Advertise your Apprenticeship – (your training organisation will do this for you through the find an Apprenticeship service).
5. Select your Apprentice and make an Apprenticeship agreement with them.